Chattanooga, United States
Chattanooga in Tennessee is a city set along the Tennessee River famous for the Walnut street Bridge, Ruby falls waterfall, Rock city, Point Park, sandstone and its mesmerizing gardens.
Places to visit-
- Rock City Gardens-it’s a gorgeous place to visit and view the ancient rock formation, 7 states panoramic view which is breathtaking and a beautiful landscape.
- Ruby Falls-It’s a waterfall of 145 foot located within Lookout Mountain in Tennessee and a great place to hike through cave.
- Lookout Mountain –It’s a scenic place with friendly attendants as well as Fairyland cave, stunning views, great photography opportunity.
- Tennessee Aquarium-Here you can enjoy birds, butterflies, river & sea animals with amazing shows as well as cruise. Must visit place if you have a kids ,kids love this place
- Lookout Mountain Incline Railway-If you love adventure this place is perfect. The trolley style car will give you a scary experience and also you can enjoy the mountains and scenic view through observation window.
- Hunter Museum of American Art-It’s an Art museum with various collections and works of 19th century, Hudson River school works, Impressionism of American and Contemporary art.
- Coolidge Park-Here you can enjoy the open space, interactive play fountain, park is waterfront and also explore restored historic carousel.
- Justin p.Wilson Cumberland Trail State Park-It’s a best place for hiking and camping with natural and scenic view and also spectacular gorges where hikers can view beautiful holes of swimming and wonderful waterfalls.
- Chattanooga Zoo-The zoo is located in 13 acre with huge collections of different species.
- Raccoon Mountain Caverns-It’s a local cavern owned by the Grand Hotel with beautiful limestone cave, canyons, abundant of fossils and tunnels and great waterfalls.
Where to stay?
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown-It’s a 4star hotel with multiple meeting rooms, 2 pools, free Wi-Fi and wonderful services.
- Holiday Inn & Suites Chattanooga Downtown –It’s an excellent hotel with clean rooms and a great services and a modern design hotel with Brazilian Steakhouse plus indoor pool, bars etc.
- Clarion Inn-This hotel is nearby to Ruby Falls about 2.7 miles away with reasonable price, free breakfast and free Wi-Fi.